Why I Choose VideoProc to Process, Edit and Cut any 4K Videos
An interesting thing is that acquisition of cameras and other devices capable of recording at 4K resolution has recently increased. Though, it is true that not everyone has yet made the jump to 4K televisions or monitors but it does not matter, as easy to use 4K video editing software that makes such footages to be easily used with many devices are now available. Such 4K large video editor, video trimmer, cutter, and converter like VideoProc is one of the easiest tools for beginners to cut videos, stitch them together and embellish them with filters and effects.
This kind of video editing software has all it takes to manage the main video formats, so it can be played from all supports (mobile, or computers) and even social networks, or online distribution platforms like YouTube. Even as a professional or beginner, you will always need good video editing software like VideoProc. Whether you work on PC, MacOS, or smartphone, you will certainly achieve your goal. And to help you achieve the best from 4K videos, we have decided to review one of the free, quick, and easy to use 4K video editing software, VideoProc.
What is VideoProc?
It does not matter if you are a novice or an expert in editing, with VideoProc you can easily mount your 4K video. VideoProc is configured as software for those looking for a simple, stable, and fast tool to process and post-produce their videos made with iPhone cameras, smartphones in general, GoPro, drones, or various recorders. VideoProc works on Windows and macOS, and can be used to edit any 4K Videos, extract audio from video, cut or trim video clips, convert, and even merge 4k large videos.
Undoubtedly, VideoProc is a feature-packed software application that comes bundled with a wide range of tools dedicated to video processing. With its help, you can cut, paste and combine 4K videos, make adjustments, extract audio from video, edit music, and much more.
Some of the features of VideoProc include;
· Unique full GPU acceleration; fast to load and process any video.
· Expert in processing and edit large 4K/ 2.7K (Marvic Mini)/ HD videos.
· Powerful video editing features; it does not only cut, trim, split, merge videos, but also enhance video quality, stabilize shaky videos, remove fisheyes, etc.
· Lightweight, easy to use, and of high-quality.
How VideoProc Work and Why You Should Consider Using It
VideoProc is a simple and fast software to process and post-produce 4K videos using three-level GPU acceleration. You can see the benefits that GPU acceleration works in 4K video processing and editing. It can help the user to make videos that don’t work on some devices like the iPhone to be compatible with them, and also make iPhone videos compatible with any computer.
The software does not actually compete with professional software of the category of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut X or Vegas and not aimed at professionals but is more suitable for those who do not have an extremely fast computer and intend to take advantage of every minimal ability of the same in editing and editing video streams. It guarantees great support for all the most used formats and is specialized for the most difficult videos, such as those with high resolution, long duration, or those made with a high frame rate.
Some of the thing you can achieve with this 4K large video editing software include;
· Converting iPhone HEVC / H.265 videos to make them compatible with any video player or editor you can think of.
· To convert iPhone video parameters such as frame rate, bit rate, resolution, to make playback on third-party video players run smoothly.
· Convert any videos to GIFs.
· It can also convert MKV, FLV, AVI, and many other formats, to MP4 or MOV, so that they are playable on iPhone.
· To convert music to AAC, MP3, AIFF, M4A, to be playable on iPhone.
· Convert videos made with cameras, drones, GoPro to iPhone compatible formats with a single click.
· Download any online videos to your computer without any hassle. It supports batch downloading or playlist downloading.
· One of the amazing thing is that VideoProc also support video recording. Witch much stable recording system, it makes your video looks more smoothly.
VideoProc is a powerful and easy-to-use 4K large video editing software that can be used to edit videos, extract audio from video, cut or trim video clips, convert, and even merge 4k large videos. The software is offered for free download during the trial phase. From the official announce, in the new future, you can also use this software to add music to video. Here are some tips for you on how to add music to video for free with the current most popular software like Windows Movie Maker, VLC, Shortcut, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, etc.